Join the Ecolonomic Action Team (EAT) Community
Here at the Center for Ecolonomic Excellence and Development (CEED) and Nourish the Planet (NTP) we are excited to hold our “Huddles” webinars for our staff, interns, alumni, and guests. After running our Webinars on WebinarJam for almost two years, we started using a new Platform called www.blab.im last fall.
We are now very excited to be starting something new and we think World-Changing. Yes, I said World-Changing!
We are initiating a new program called the Ecolonomic Action Team (EAT). We will be coaching, mentoring, teaching and networking almost every day of the week on live cast/webinars. These will be FREE at first for our Founding Members (You!!??) and then we will start charging for some of them in the future, as our tribe grows. We are excited to have three of them now every week:
Here are the links to register for each of them:
- Click Here to join us on Mondays for the Alternative Health Concepts – Learn How to Manage Your Emotional Health with Dolores Andrew-Gavin
- Click here to join us on Mondays with Wayne Dorband – Yes, You Can Make Money with Ecolonomic Aquaculture!
- Click Here to Join on Mondays – Wayne Dorband with Ecolonomic Action Team Weekly Update, Q&A and Networking Session
- Click Here to Join on Tuesdays – How Can I Make A Transition to a Permaculture Lifestyle? Learn How with William Horva
- Click Here to join on Tuesdays – Hydroponic Microgreens/Fodder as Livestock Feed – Fact or Fiction!
- Click Here to Join on Wednesdays Soil Fertility and BioEnergetics – an EAT Weekly Series Hosted by Evan Folds
- Click here to join us on Wednesdays with – Restoration Agriculture Webinar with Mark Shepard – the Man “Who Wrote the Book”
- Click Here to Join on Thursdays Alternative Health Concepts – REAL way to eat with Barbara Mendez
- Click Here to join on Thursdays for the – Sustainable Design Masterclass with Neal Spackman & Raleigh Latham
Do you want to be a guest speaker on our huddle? You will enjoy this opportunity. Call us at our office at 303-495-3705 if you have any questions or comments. We need good speakers so send us your thoughts. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are going to enable ecopreneurs to Teach the World to Feed Itself, we have to provide opportunities to teach. One dollar out of every four that is generated by NTP’s Programs will go to our HOPE (Helping Other People Ecolonomically) for the Hopeless program where we help local community groups and distant hungry people groups to learn how to feed themselves. Read more…
Nourish the Planet has launched a business accelerator that will change the face of education and ecopreneurship. We call it The Best of the BEST (Best Ecolonomic Student Training) Entrepreneurial Program (BOTB). These fellows embark on an intensive one year program with the goal of having a cash flowing, low-tech green business upon completion. Read more…
FREE Webinar Hangout “Huddle” Replays
If you are worried about indoor dust and pollution and would like to purify and detox your indoor air, these 5 plants could do wonders for your health and indoor air quality. Getting stuck indoors all the time can make you sick, literally! Especially, if you use toxic...read more
Do you love chocolate? We all do, but now you can enjoy chocolate without feeling guilty about it. Enjoy chocolate every day, in reasonable amounts, and you’ll enjoy several health benefits. There are very few foods in the world which you can enjoy without feeling...read more
Plants help us in many ways. In fact, it would be almost impossible for us to survive without plants. You don’t need to live in the country to be a farmer and to grow plants. There are many ways to grow plants in a city, outdoors or in an indoor environment. Planting...read more
You can fight disease naturally with nutritious plants. Here we have listed 3 disease-fighting plants, which you can actually grow yourself indoors. Plants are great in so many ways. They are literally life savers. Ancient traditional medicine is almost entirely based...read more
Commercial Shrimp farming can be a profitable business and a way to produce high quality source of food. Infect, shrimp is a multi-million dollar industry in aquaculture. Anyone can make good money with a commercial shrimp farm because of the many advantages that...read more
Hi everyone, we are back with our blog highlights of the week. Every week, we bring forward five blogs from reputed sources on the topics of sustainability, green issues and global issues. If you care about the globe and want to learn more about green living,...read more