“Not everyone is born with a sunny disposition, but experts agree we can all learn how to bring more meaning and satisfaction into our lives.” – Psychology Today
“Happiness is the positive range of emotions that we feel when we are content or full of joy.” That’s the modern definition of happiness found on the Coca-Cola website.
Your definition of happiness could be different. Please add your definition on our Facebook page.
So, what is happiness?
My personal experience is happiness could be really simple or really complex depending on who you are. I used to be amazed to see how little children find happiness. It doesn’t take much to make a little kid happy, just a piece of candy is enough to make them smile.
I was going through some great inspiring quotes recently and I thought I should make this article about some of the greatest inspiring quotes about happiness that I found on several websites.
Top 7 Inspiring happiness quotes
So, below are my list of 7 greatest inspiring quotes about happiness that I thought you would find interesting – this is sure to make your day a whole lot brighter.
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us”. – An old Chinese proverb.
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
- “8 Things That Make You Happier: 1. Hug someone, 2. Thank someone, 3. Spend money on someone, 4. Do stuff that you are good at, 5. Do little nice things for others, 6. Create something to look forward to, 7. Spend time with friends, 8. Before bed, write down three good things that happened today” – 8 Things That Make You Happier: Backed by Research | TIME
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
- “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.” – Unknown | 101 Inspiring Happiness Quotes
- “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
Do you have a favorite quote on life or happiness? Please add them in the comment box below or on our Facebook page. We really encourage interactions from our readers; it would really inspire us in our future blogs. For any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 303-495-3705 Click Here to book a meeting with us.
Source: Balanced Life Team
Related articles and resources:
- 9 Simple Things that Could Make You Happy | Balanced Life Team
- What is Happiness? – Finding True Happiness | Coca-Cola
- 101 Inspiring Happiness Quotes
- 8 Things That Make You Happier: Backed by Research | TIME